Table of Contents
Setting Your Location
By setting a location on your account, you are picking a default place to start mapping from whenever you plan a new route. Also, when you go to the route search page we will show routes in your area if you don't enter in another location to search for.
Here is how to set your location:
- Go to your account settings page, available at Profile - Settings.
- On the right side of the screen, you'll see a map. You need to click on the map to set your start location.
- You can jump to a location by typing it into the box above the map labeled Find your location and clicking Set!.
- Make sure the boxes below the map contain the correct information. They are populated once you click on the map or search for your location.
- Click Save in the bottom right of the page.