Want to share photos of the sights along the route? Upload photos to any of your rides or routes.
- Select the activity in which you want to add photos.
- Click the “Add Photos” button on the left-hand side of the map. If you are editing a route then you will not see this option. Save your route first, view the completed route, then you will see the Add Photos button.
- Select all the photos you would like to add to the ride. You can upload just one or many at once. Click Open when you have finished your selection.
- A – Click the < or > to scroll through the next or previous photo.
- B – Date and time when the photo was taken.
- C – Click to add a caption to the photo.
- D – Set this current photo as a cover, rotate it left or right, download the original photo, or delete.
- E – Thumbnails of all the photos in the gallery.
- You must first have uploaded a ride for these photos to go to.
- E-mail these photos to UPLOAD@RIDEWITHGPS.COM
- These photos will be associated with the appropriate ride based on their time and date stamps.
- You must first upload a ride for the photos to go.
- You must be e-mailing from the same e-mail address that was used to register your account.
- No more than 3 photos at a time.
Once all the photos are uploaded, they will be displayed on the left hand side. Now you can caption, delete, and set a new cover photo for the ride. Just click on any photo to bring up the photos for the ride.