The Archive Route option allows you to clean up routes from your route library without permanently deleting them. Archived routes can be unarchived for later use. This is a great option for users who sync with Wahoo or our Garmin ConnectIQ app when you do not want all of your routes to sync. Archiving routes is available to Premium subscribers.
Archiving Routes removes routes from your route library and will prevent from appearing in search results, the Find page, the Import Routes and Rides feature of the Route Planner, and any route list that syncs with our Connect IQ app or your Wahoo device. Archiving a route will not remove it from your Pinned section and it will not impact routes downloaded for Offline use.
How to Archive Routes
- Click Routes on the left column of your homepage, or click Jump To > Routes.
- Click the checkbox adjacent to the route you want to archive.
- Click the Archive button.
Viewing Archived Routes
- Click Routes on the left column of your homepage, or click Jump To > Routes
- Click Options > Archived
- Click the checkbox adjacent to the route you want to unarchive
- Click Unarchive