The Club account works much like a regular account, except it can be used by multiple people to administer routes for your local cycling club. It has its own list of routes, events, and can be used to plan new routes.
- Getting started with your club account
- Setup your club account
- Club Description
First, you’ll want to start filling out some details for your club. Give a description and set a profile picture and logo. Any approved Club member that is also an Admin will have the ability to edit your club’s settings and description.
- After you sign into your own account, on the leftside navigation bar you’ll see your club icon..
- Your new club will have the default club icon until you upload a new logo.
- Click on the club icon.
To start configuring your account, click the Manage Account button on your club’s navigation bar. Only members with the Admin and Billing Manager permissions will have access to this page.
The Account tab is where Club Admins can enter information such as the club’s name, subheader, contact information, and load the club’s logo and cover images. All these details will display on your club’s home page once you save.
Make sure to click the SAVE button to retain all your changes.
Make sure to click the SAVE button to retain your location change.
- Only allow members with invite link to join club:
- Riders can only join if they click the auto-approval link that is shared with them.
- Require members to set a name and e-mail address:
- This allows you to get a name an e-mail address from anyone.
- Enable messages
- A message board to share with club members.
- Allow members to post messages
- Allow all members to post messages to the rest of your ridership.
- Default privacy setting for routes
- Set a default privacy for your routes when routes are save or copied to the account.
- Default privacy setting for events
- Set a default privacy for your events when events are created
- Default privacy setting for rides
- Set a default privacy for rides when rides are uploaded to the account
- Disable ability to copy routes for everyone except route managers
- Remove the option on all of your routes to allow them to be copied by people other than those signed into your club.
- Enable calendar & events
- A shared calendar to announce rides.
- Default to List View Calendar View
- Set the club’s event page to default to Calendar View or List View
- Use metric units when signed into club:
- The club preferences will over-ride the rider’s preferences when viewing a route.
Members assigned the Billing Manager and Admin permissions have the ability access the Billing tab where they’ll be able to add and update payment information, see transaction history, and print receipts.
- View the Club account status if inactive or yearly
- View the Transaction log to see previous charges and dates
- Update payment info
- View next billing date
- Generate a receipt
Generate a receipt
- Click the TRANSACTION LOG tab.
- Click RECEIPT for the transaction PDF to be downloaded to your computer.
- Print out the PDF for your records.
Now that you have set up the club account, given it a name, description, logo, banner, and changed the settings to your liking, let’s get you set up with a Route Library.