The Route Library is your central location to organize and share Club routes to your members. Add tags for organization, and manage route level visibility all from a single page.
The Route Library
Copy Routes to your Club Library
Move Routes to your Club Library
Save Routes to Club Events
Change Route Location
Click the SIGN INTO CLUB button.
The top of the menu will turn yellow to signify that you have signed in as the Club. Only an approved route manager will ever see this option.
The top toolbar on the website will turn yellow to signify you are signed in with another account.
If the toolbar is grey, then you are still signed in with your own account.
Click SIGN OUT while the toolbar is yellow to return to your account.
What good is a Club account if you don’t have any routes to share with its members? Here are a couple of ways to add routes to your club route library.
- Bring up any route that you want to add to your library.
- In the left side panel, click MORE > COPY TO MY ROUTES.
You can optionally change name and permission on the following screen
- Select the organization you want to add the route to under the Account dropdown. You will only see this if signed into your personal account.
- Click COPY TO MY ROUTES to finish
Move routes to the Club Library
Approved route managers have the ability to work on a route from their personal account then save it to the Club Account. When finished creating or editing a route, to save it to the Club Account, follow these steps:
Save routes to club events
Route managers are able to save routes to existing club events, or create a new event with this route save to the club, all while signed into their personal account. To save a route to an event in the Club Account, follow these steps:
- Click the SAVE button in the upper left corner.
- When the prompt for a route name and more details pops up, go to the drop down list for ACCOUNT and select your Club Account from the list.
- Click Organize in Events, then select which event you’d like to save this route to. If you’d like to create a new event from the save form, click New Event.
- Click SAVE one last time to finish.
- Click Print PDF from any of your organization’s route pages
To learn more about creating and customizing your PDF cuesheet.
From the Route Library
- Select the routes you wish to tag.
- Click set tags
- In the Route Tags field, type in the desired tag or click to show the list of available tags.
- After you have typed a tag, press enter to complete the tag. It will appear in a small box.
- Repeat these steps to add additional tags to the same route.
- Click the Add Tags button to finish adding the tag to the route or click Remove Tags to remove the tag from the route.
While Saving a Route
- Public – Anyone including members and non-members can view these routes. Both members and non-members can take advantage of all the signature features for these routes.
- Club Members – Only members of the club can see these routes and take advantage of the signature features. Non-members will not see these routes at all.
- Route Managers – Only members with the ability to “Manage Routes” will see these routes. This setting is for routes that are considered a work-in-progress, or you don’t yet wish to reveal to the members until a specific date or event.
- Select the routes you want to archive by clicking the checkboxes adjacent to their names
- Click Archive at the bottom row beneath route table
- View your archived routes by clicking View Archived Routes in upper right
- Routes can be unarchived with these same steps from the View Archived Routes page
Change Route Location
- Click SIGN IN AS CLUB.
- Click the selection box to one or more routes.
- Click the SET CITY button at the bottom of the list.
- Check the boxes to select which routes to lock.
- Once selected, click LOCK.
- Now that the routes are locked, no changes can be made without first unlocking the route.
- Check the boxes to select which routes to unlock.
- Once selected click UNLOCK.
- Now the routes are unlocked and may be modified by club member with Route manager privileges.
View the edit history of all of your individual Club routes, including date and route managers.
- Click SIGN IN AS CLUB
- Select Route Library
- Click on the i icon next to the corresponding route you want to view. If the route is locked, you will see a lock icon.
This option does not appear when saving routes to a personal account.
Click More Options to reveal this text box.
Route Managers can use collections to organize and share your favorite club routes. Using Collections allows you to share a collection of your routes with anyone you choose.
To access Collection, sign into your club and click Collections from the Club Account navigation bar.