Use collections to organize your favorite rides and routes. You can also follow collections of other rides that have been shared with you.
- While viewing the collection, click ‘Import Routes & Rides‘
- Type in the name of the route or ride into the search field
- Click each route & ride you want to add. You can add anything from your rides and routes list as well as any public rides and routes from anyone on the website.
- Click Add to Collection to finish.
More ways to add to a collection
As a Premium subscriber, you gain access to bulk adding routes and rides to a collection from the Rides and Routes pages:
When viewing an individual collection, at the top of the page click Edit Collection Details.
You can then change your collections name, description, photo, or enable/disable a map.
- Quickly edit a Ride or Route when viewing a Collection
- Select the ride or route you want, click the Pen icon
- For Routes, this will open the Route Planner to edit your Route
- For Rides, this will open the Edit Ride Details page to modify your Ride name, metrics, or description
- Once you make changes, updates to the Ride/Route will reflect immediately in your Collection
This action only removes the item from the collection and does NOT delete the route or ride.
- Is there a limit to the number of collections?
- You can create as many collections as you like. There is no limit.
- How many collections can I follow?
- As many as you like! But they will have to be shared with you.