Collections are a great way to bundle similar routes to share with your members or the general public. Group together your best hilly routes, routes starting from a certain part of your town, gravel routes, and anything else you’d like. Your members will be able to access any public or Members Only Collection from your Club Account and Club Mobile Homepage.
More ways to add to a collection
Route Managers can also add routes from the club’s route library page to an existing Collection:
- On the Routes page, mark the checkboxes of the items you want to add to an existing Collection. Once you have clicked at least one box, the ‘Add to Collection‘ option will become active at the bottom of the table.
- Click ‘Add to Collection‘
- Select the Collection you want to add the routes to
- Click Add
When viewing an individual collection, at the top of the page click Edit Collection Details.
You can then change your collections name, description, visibility, photo, or enable/disable a map.
This action only removes the item from the collection and does NOT delete the route or ride.
Learn how club members use Collections here.
- While viewing your club’s Collections overview page, click the SHARE button.
- Share it view Facebook, Twitter, or copy the URL to paste into email or however you wish to share it.
- This link will allow anyone to view your club’s Collections that match the viewer’s visibility. Public Collections will be visible to anyone, club members will be able to view Members Only Collections, and Route Managers will be able to view all Collections.