Collections are a great way to bundle similar routes to share and follow. Group together your area’s best road, gravel, or mountain bike routes; or even your best family, public art, or coffee shop routes. Public Collections will be able to be followed by users for easy access on their accounts. Your Tourism Account unlocks free offline maps and voice navigation on all of your routes on our app without any prior approval.
Need help using your Tourism Account, email us.
- While viewing the collection, click ‘Import Routes & Rides‘
- Type in the name of the route into the search field
- Click each route you want to add. You can add anything from your account’s routes list as well as any public rides and routes from anyone on the website.
- Click Add to Collection to finish.
More ways to add to a collection
Route Managers can also add routes from the account’s route library page to an existing Collection:
- On the Routes page, mark the checkboxes of the items you want to add to an existing Collection. Once you have clicked at least one box, the ‘Add to Collection‘ option will become active at the bottom of the table.
- Click ‘Add to Collection‘
- Select the Collection you want to add the routes to
- Click Add
When viewing an individual collection, at the top of the page click Edit Collection Details.
You can then change your collections name, description, visibility, photo, or enable/disable a map.
This action only removes the item from the collection and does NOT delete the route or ride.
- While viewing your account’s Collections overview page, click the SHARE button.
- Share it view Facebook, Twitter, or copy the URL to paste into email or however you wish to share it.
- This link will allow anyone to view your account’s Collections that match the viewer’s visibility. Public Collections will be visible to anyone, club members will be able to view Members Only Collections, and Route Managers will be able to view all Collections.
Your account’s Collections can be followed so your area’s visitors can easily access the Collection from our website and app