By connecting your Ride with GPS account to Facebook, you’ll be able to share the story of your greatest rides with all your friends as well as sign into the website and mobile app without additional typing.
- From your Ride with GPS homepage, click your profile icon in the upper right and click Settings.
- Click CONNECTED SERVICES
- Click the Facebook LINK button
- If you aren’t arleady signed into Facebook, you will be prompted for your Facebook credentials.
- Click the OK button so that Ride with GPS has permission to use your Facebook profile for authentication.
- Now that your account is successfully linked to Facebook, you can sign into the website and mobile app using either the LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK button or just by using the e-mail and password that you originally set up on the website.