Events allow you to add multiple routes on a single page, provide more information about the routes, and organize your routes and participants. These are a great way to organize charity rides, tours, or weekend rides.
- Click edit details to fill in more info about the event.
- Event Name
- Start and End Date: click the checkbox to set it to All Day or set a time.
- Request participant age and gender: if you enable this option, participants must provide their age and gender if they wish to participate in event leaderboards. They are free to opt out if they prefer.
- Description: provide detailed info about the event like registration, fees, expectations, and conditions. Paste in URLs to create links.
- Click save when the details are complete.
Example 1 – A company retreat
Ride with GPS took a company retreat for the weekend at Treo Ranch in Eastern Oregon. Here’s the event page we put together to get all of the employees ready to ride for three days. Notice all the tabs that have day-specific info, gear recommendations, and scroll down to see the list of individual routes to be ridden.
Example 2 – Gran Fondo
All routes begin at the same spot, but there are several route length options. Riders can choose which route to take.
Example 3 – Coastal Tour
Each day of riding ends there the next day begins. Although the routes aren’t connected, they can be shown all at once to show a continuous tour.
This example also includes the use of additional tabs to show more information like camping arrangements, weather, and gear lists.
Each route begins with a number to put them in the order to be ridden.
Share it easily on social networks, email, or on your own website:
- Multi-Route Embed