The Cue Review Tool is the fastest and easiest way to make sure your cuesheet is just how you want it. It will walk you through each of your cues so you can ensure they’re accurate and make any changes or corrections you like. You can even add in custom cues and POIs during the process.
Here you can change the cue type to Left, right, straight, and more.
Change the description or note fields.
Delete a cue
Go to the previous cue
Click CONFIRM if the cue is correct to move on to the next cue
You can add a Point of Interest (POI) or add to the cuesheet.
- Can I make changes after the review is complete?
- Absolutely. You can make any number of changes after reviewing cues. We recommend reviewing the cues after many all your changes and you feel the route is “done”.
- Why won’t the cue review tool fix spurs for me?
- Some spurs can be intentional by route planners when including water stops, first aid stations, or other features that would require a rider to stop as part of the route.
- I have a Free or Starter account, why can’t I see the Review button?
- The Cue Review Tool is available for Basic and Premium subscribers and all Organization accounts.