The Club Event Embed allows you to display your club’s upcoming events in a customizable list or calendar view. The Club Event Embed is updated live whenever you add events or make edits to existing events.
USING THE CLUB EVENT EMBED
When you are ready to embed your club’s calendar to your website, log into the club account and select the Events tab.
Learn more about creating club events.
Select Create Embed to be taken to the embed configuration page.
Title and Description Fields
These fields allow you to add a title and description to your embed
Filter by Tag
This allows you to specify which events are displayed within your embed
Choose a Style
Select between a listview or a calendar view
When listview is selected, you will have the option to choose how many weeks worth of events to display
Choose a Link Color
Use the slider on the right to select a color
Use the square on the left to select a shade of the selected color
Choose to display Date and time, Organizers, Location, and Image for the events within the embed
To Embed on Your Site
- Click the Embed Code button
- Copy the Embed code by selecting the code and right-click then copy
- Paste the Embed code onto your site in the appropriate places
Club Event Embed Notes:
- Events must be public to appear on the embed
- Simple events will not appear on the embed
- Clicking the event title will lead to the full event page
- Clicking the Ride with GPS logo in the
upper right will lead to your club homepage
To get started with your own club account, START HERE.