Learn how to get your Ride with GPS Club Calendar imported into popular calendar systems like Google Calendar and Outlook.com.
Copy the Calendar URL
First you’ll need to get the link to your club calendar by following these steps.
- Go down to the Events section of your Club page.
- Right-click the EXPORT CALENDAR (.ICS)
- Select COPY LINK ADDRESS
- This exact wording may differ by browser:
- Chrome & Opera: Copy Link Address
- Firefox: Copy Link Location
- Safari & Internet Explorer: Copy Link
- Opera: Copy Link Address
Now you can import the events into your preferred calendar.
Any new updates to your Club Event calendar will automatically sync to your calendar within 24 hours.
Importing into Google Calendar
- Under OTHER CALENDARS, click the small triangle in a box
- Select ADD BY URL.
We are adding by URL since we copied the club calendar URL.
- Right click and paste the URL into the text field.
- Check the box for Make the calendar publicly accessible?.
- Finish by clicking ADD CALENDAR.
- Click the drop down arrow by the calendar name.
- Go to CALENDAR SETTINGS.
- Type out your desired text in the Calendar Name field. By default, you’ll see the calendar URL in this field, but you can change it to any text you wish without affecting the functionality.
- Click SAVE to finish.