The Lezyne Year 10 GPS are a very compact device that can record your rides as well as navigate routes planned on ridewithgps.com. You can use TCX or GPX files with the Lezyne line, but if you want custom cues then we recommend exporting the TCX Course routes that have cue sheets.
- Any route planned on ridewithgps.com can be used with the Lezyne devices. We recommend first changing your rides into routes to get turn-by-turn notifications.
- Export your route by clicking the EXPORT tab in the upper right.
We recommend exporting TCX Course so that you will get street names and custom cues.
- Save the TCX file on your desktop as you will need to upload this to Lezyne.com/gpsroot
Now that you have the route file, you will need to import it into Lezyne’s GPS root site so that it can sync with Lezyne Ally v2 and onto your Micro GPS or Super GPS device.
Learn more about importing a TCX or GPX file from Lezyne’s official documentation:
Get your recorded rides from Lezyne GPS Root to Ride with GPS
- You will get a prompt to download a ZIP file.
- Click the link to download. Place this ZIP file in your downloads or folder of your choice.
- Decompress the ZIP file that you just downloaded. This will show all the FIT files, each file representing one activity.
- Go back to Ridewithgps.com/log to UPLOAD your rides. Learn more about uploading a ride.
- After your rides have uploaded, you can delete the FIT files and ZIP file from your computer.
Save battery on your Y10 Lezyne GPS by keeping the backlight off as much as possible.by