Sometimes it happens…your GPS device won’t turn on, you forgot to hit record on the mobile app — whatever it may be, you can still track your mileage on the site.
- Click UPLOAD in the top navigation bar.
- Click ADD under “Forgot to Record Your Ride” on the bottom-left side of the screen.
- Fill in the details of your ride:
- If your ride had an associated route, be sure to add it so that you’ll have a map to show with your ride (even if you don’t have full metrics). And, if you haven’t mapped the route before, you can always create one before you manually log your ride.
- Click SAVE to finish logging your ride.
- Name of the trip
- Date and Time
- Description (optional)
- Average and Max Heart Rate (optional)
- Total duration HH:MM
- Moving time HH:MM
- Distance (miles or km)
- What did you take with you? (based on gear you set up)
- Visibility (Public by default)
If you want to include a track of your ride that didn’t get recorded.