The Club Account allows you to invite, approve, and manage membership to your club. You can also assign roles to your members to manage the route library, other members, and billing.
- Inviting Riders
- Auto-Approve Link
- Apply to Join
- Make the Club Invite Only
- Searching the Member List
- Sorting Members
- Tag Members
- Export Member List
You can assign abilities to other members:
- Account Admins
- have the ability control account settings, lock routes, edit account description, and have all the other manager permissions.
- Route Managers
- have the ability to add, edit, delete routes and events from the library.
- Billing Managers
- have the ability to view/edit the subscription information and transaction history of the club account.
- Member Managers
- have the ability to add, remove, assign privileges of other members, and mark existing members as active or inactive.
- Active Club Members
- have full access to signature features on all Club routes and events, but can not make any administrative changes to the account (this is the default selection when a member is approved).
- Non-Active Club Members
- do not have access to anything on the Club Account that is not set to public. Although they have not been removed from the Club, they do not have Club Member Benefits on any routes or events. This is useful if you have members with expired membership that have yet to renew. (Note: if you mark a member as inactive, they will not be able to click the auto-approval link to become active again.)
Club member information is ONLY visible to those that are assigned as Admin and Member Manager
There are two distinct ways to add members to your Club Account. You can send them an Auto-Approval Link that will add them as an approved member when they click the link or you can direct them to your Club page and have them click the Apply to Join
Any member that has the ability to manage members has a button to “Invite Members”. Click this button to get a pop-up with a link to share via e-mail to the members that you wish to add to the group. (Note: if you mark a member as inactive, they will not be able to click the auto-approval link to become active again.)
ANYONE that clicks this link will be automatically added as an approved club member. If they are not signed in, they will be prompted to sign into the website or create an account.
If you have the Require members to set a name and e-mail address option enabled for your club to require an e-mail address, then after the rider clicks the auto approve link and is added to the club they will be prompted to enter a name and email address. (If this information is on the member’s profile page, it will automatically be populated.) This allows the the club managers to keep the rider in communication about club notifications.
Anytime someone clicks this link, a New Club Member Request email will be sent out to the Club’s Member Managers. They can approve any members they wish to approve and set the appropriate permission levels or delete the request from the member list.
If you have the Require members to set a name and e-mail address option enabled for your club to require an e-mail address, they will be prompted to enter name and email address after they click Apply to Join. (If this information is on the member’s profile page, it will automatically be populated.) This allows the the club managers to keep the rider in communication about club notifications.
You can remove the APPLY TO JOIN button. Only members that have clicked the Auto Approve Link that you have sent to them will be able to join the club.
- Click the Manage Account button.
- Click Preferences.
- Check the box “Only Allow Members with the invite link…”
- Click SAVE to finish.
Click on the text field next to the magnifying glass and start searching for members by first name, last name, or e-mail address. The results will show up immediately.
You can also filter your member list by member privileges such as All Members, Route Managers, and Non-Managers.
- Select the members you wish to tag.
- Click Set Tags
- In the Tags field, type in the desired tag or click to show the list of available tags.
- After you have typed a tag, press enter to complete the tag. It will appear in a small box.
- Repeat these steps to add additional tags to the same members.
- Click the Add tags button to finish adding the tag to the members or click Remove tags to remove the tag from the members.
Member managers also have the ability to export the entire club member list as a CSV file that can then be opened in any spreadsheet program like Excel or Google Sheets. This CSV will include the whole member list regardless of your current selection.