Using signature features on the mobile app
You’ve joined a Club account and now you want to take advantage of the signature features it offers like navigation and offline maps.
Starting Navigation on club routes
- After being approved as a club member, download and install the free mobile app for iPhone or Android.
- Sign into the app using the same e-mail address and password that you used on the website.
- Tap the () upper left corner to go into the app drawer.
- Go to CLUB ROUTES. This contains all the routes in your Club’s Route Library.
- You can filter and sort your Club routes using the toolbar at the top.
- Tap the route you wish to navigate.
- To start navigation:
- The app may take a moment to lock-on to your position. Once it is locked, your position will show on the map as a blue dot, and you will begin navigation.
Offline Maps for Club Routes
- Select a Club route by tapping its name.
- Tap the download icon in the bottom right corner
- Select Save Map & Route, then tap SAVE.
- It will take a couple of minutes to download the route and map, this depends on the length of the route and the area covered.
- You’ll find your downloaded routes in the AVAILABLE OFFLINE section in the app drawer.
- To start navigation on any of your downloaded routes, tap the name of the route to view it.
- To maximize battery life, keep the screen off as much as possible. The screen is your number 1 consumer of power. Turn up the volume on your phone to max or use an ear piece to listen for navigation cues.
- When riding in areas without cellular reception, put your phone in airplane mode so it doesn’t waste power trying to connect to cell towers.
- Learn about all the mobile app features by visiting our Mobile Help Portal page.