Every time we update features for our Organization Accounts, we’ll post those updates and links to affected help articles.
July 20, 2017
- Improved Auto-Approval Signup Process: We’ve made it easier for riders to join your clubs, events, and tours. Our new auto-approval process puts your organization’s name and logo in the signup process and reduces the steps for riders to be added to your club, tour, or event.
- Multi-Tag Filtering: Now you can tag and sort your routes using multiple tags. This is great for large route libraries and allows route managers to find routes quickly and easily.
- Organization Account Contact Info: Put your organization’s contact information right on the front of your Ride with GPS profile page, making it easier for riders to contact you.
April 17, 2017
- Epic Ride Weather Club Routes: Now you can see weather forecasts on your Club routes in the Epic Ride Weather app for iPhone and Android.
- Download All: Download all the routes in an event for Offline use in the mobile app for iPhone and Android. Go to your event in the app, tap DOWNLOAD ALL.
February 22, 2017
- Active / Inactive Member Options: Member managers can now set club members to active and inactive. Setting a member to inactive will not remove them from the club, but will remove club privileges and prevent them from seeing any club member only routes and events.
- Reconcile Member Names and Emails: Member managers can now override member’s first, last, and email address on the club’s member list. Doing so will not affect the member’s personal account settings. It will only change what is displayed to member managers.
- Changelog Notes: Now when route managers are saving route edits, they can type in what changes were made so other route manager will know what was done from edit to edit.
December 7th, 2016
- Route Changelog: You are now able to view the edit history of all of your individual Club routes, showing the date of the modification as well as the manager who made the revision.
- Name + Email Required for Event RSVPs: New to events: require name and email address for participants who RSVP. When enabled participants will be required to enter their first and last name, and email address, to RSVP for an event. Route Managers will see this additional info in the participant list, along with their account nickname and the date they clicked RSVP.
November 14, 2016
- Added a presentation showing how the Club account can be used to create, organize, and deliver value for Event organizers.
- Using the Club Account to Plan Events: Detailed instructions on how to use the Club Account to plan and share an event so that participants can take advantage of Club features.
- Export CSVs of Club Route Library and member list: Export a simple CSV file with a full list of all the routes of your Club Account or a full list of all your club members with contact info.
September 19, 2016
- Club Member and Event Participant Help Emails: When a rider gets approved into your Club or a Club event, we send them a confirmation email that includes helpful tips on getting the most from their account.
- Event Broadcast Messaging: Send a message to all participants of an event. Let them know of any updates or changes to the routes. Each participant will receive an email with this message so long as they have an email address associated with their account.
- Club Logos on PDFs: When route managers are creating PDF maps and cue sheets to send out to riders, they can now optionally replace the Ride with GPS logo with the club logo.
- Auto-Expire Participant List: For events with a start and end date, you can now optionally enable automatic expiration of event participation after 2 weeks, 30 days, or 60 days. This convenience feature is especially helpful for tour operators that use recurring events and don’t want to manually remove event participants.
- Rearrange POIs on PDFs: You can now easily re-arrange the order in which Points of Interest appear in the PDF. Additionally, the new default order is along the route rather than when the POI was created. This solves the common problem of out of order POI due to route edits.
- PDF Footer: We’ve added the ability to included a footer on both the PDF Map page and cue sheet page. Use this area to put emergency contact information, additional route notes, etc, and it will show up as a footer on each of the PDF pages.
May 10, 2016
- Route managers can now save routes from their personal account to the club account.
- List view for events.
- Route managers can now view the member list when signed into the club account.
- Added a presentation for Tour Operators to share with their Tour Participants.
May 1, 2016
- Club Account Route Backups.
- Route managers can now access Club Settings and see the Club Member list when logged into the Club account if they have appropriate privileges enabled.
- Group Live Logging now works for Club members. All Basic and Premium Club members can see each others locations in the mobile app when live logging
- When copying an event, now have the ability to rename the copy before it is made.
- A Club account can now also be an Area Ambassador.
- Event start & end times now show in the event creator’s time zone.
- Estimated Time now fixed for all non-Premium Club members (anyone with at least 10 miles uploaded to their personal account will see Estimated Time on all Club/Event routes.
- When editing an Event, you can now change the Event URL to whatever you would like, and have the Event name whatever you like, they no longer have to be the same.
April 25, 2016
- Added a Club Presentation to share with your cycling club members or club leaders.
April 8, 2016
- Copy Events
- Unscheduled events sorted by name
- Event auto-approve link, when creating a new account it is Starter automatically. Does not affect existing accounts. In other words, they never see the “what kind of rider are you” choose account screen.
- Larger RSVP code textbox
- Member list filtering & sorting
- Added ability to add routes to events with filtering and sorting options.
- Only show routes in club routes library (website & app) No more trips
- Club member list CSV export
- Event Support on the Mobile App
March 24, 2016
- Tour and Event specific tools for Event Pages.
- Ability to require approved members to add in a name and email address.
- Ability to set the timezone for your calendar from the Club Settings page
- New help video created demonstrating how to copy routes from a non-club account into your Club account.
- Unscheduled Events are now constant.
- Time is now supported in the .ics calendar export.
- Demo on how to embed multiple calendars into your own website.
- Ability to change the name of a PDF.
December 1, 2015
- Export club calendar as .ics file.
- Added SIMPLE events to calendar feature.
- Click on the + on the calendar to add an event.
- Select imperial or metric for club account separate from personal account.
- Option to remove the “apply to join” link.
- Auto-approve member link
- Option to make club “invite only”
- Change city location of routes
- Member messaging from the club account
- RSVP for events
- Club Accounts Officially Launched