There are so many routes, rides, rider profiles, and gear on our site it’s no doubt you’ll stumble upon something you don’t want to forget. We know the feeling, and we’re here to help you remember! Just pin whatever you want to keep track of and you’ll easily be able to locate it later.
Pinning on the Site
Pinning in the mobile app
While viewing a route in the app:
View Pinned routes on the Mobile App
You can also view and navigate Pinned routes from our iPhone and Android apps.
Tips on Pinning:
- You can pin your favorite routes, other profiles, gear, rides, users, photos, and segments.
- View your pins from Home > Pinned.
- View your pins in the mobile app by tapping the upper left corner>Pinned.
- Pinned routes can be navigated in the mobile app.
Did you just plan a really epic tour, finish a great ride, or you just want to share the PR you set on a training ride? Let’s explore the different ways available to share rides, routes, gear, and more.
Check out Embed a Map on Your Website for details.
What can you share?
What’s a Postcard?
Tips on Sharing
- If you are not signed into Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, you will be prompted for your e-mail and password for those sites.
- If you are using WordPress.com as your host, the embed option may not work on your blog. See WordPress Support for more details.