Have you pinned a route on the site? Or you’re out and about and want to find a great route to ride later?
Pinning a route is a great way to keep your most commonly used routes handy or to save a found route for later.
Learn how to Pin routes, view pinned routes & rides, and how to share them with your friends.
Finding a route to pin
- While in the app, tap the upper left corner to see the app drawer.
- Go to Search Routes
- Set your start location to find routes nearest you. Leave it blank to search for route outside the distance radius.
- I’m going to search for a route to a local campground called Stub Stewart State Park by looking for stub, and I only want routes that have cue sheets. Then I’ll tap Search.
- A list of routes that meet your search criteria will bed displayed. Tap the route to view it.
- Now I want to pin the route to view it later or keep it handy so I don’t have to search again.
View Pinned Routes
Now that you have some routes pinned, let’s view them.
- To view your pinned routes and ride, tap the upper left corner of the app to see the app drawer.
- Then tap PINNED.
- Here’s my list of interesting routes that I’ve pinned and will eventually ride.
The steps for sharing a route, ride, and photo within the app are all the same.
- While viewing a completed ride or route…
- In this example, I’m going to share to Facebook, add some descriptive text, then tap Post to finish.
Sharing a ride in progress
After you have started recording a ride and have Live Logging enabled, tap the menu button, to see Share. Tap Share.
You’ll get a list of available sharing options. I’m going to select Facebook for this example.
Sharing on Facebook, you’ll see additional options like choosing with whom you will share the live logging, tagging other people, and more.
- Learn more about pinning on the web site.
- The mobile app will only show pinned rides and routes.
- Pinned routes are great for making your favorite routes easier to find when you start having many routes on your profile.
- Sharing is not limited to Facebook, you can also share via Twitter, e-mail, SMS, and whatever other share options your phone supports.
- Removing pinned rides and routes must be done on the website.