Recording a ride on the mobile app:
Optional: Tapping LOGIN USING FACEBOOK will prompt you to sign into your Facebook account, if you aren’t already signed in to the Facebook app. This option is not mandatory.
Cancel Stops searching for a GPS lock, does not start recording. Tap the record button when you’re ready to go and the blue dot is on your current location.
Skip Stops searching a GPS lock, but starts recording using the location it currently has on the map.
If you start/stop your rides outside at the same place often, then this process should not take very long.
To pause your ride or end it, press and hold the pause button for a moment.
Once the ride is paused, it is no longer recording. You can resume by tapping the record button at the bottom. To end your ride, tap the check mark to save it, or delete it by tapping the X or trashcan.
- Learn more about Adding Gear so you can save rides to specific bicycles, shoes, or whatever you are using to get around.
- To conserve battery time, keep the screen off as much as possible.
- Learn more about taking photos with the mobile app.
- Make sure your GPS setting in Android is set to HIGH.
- Have a Windows Phone?
- Don’t want to share your ride? When saving your ride, change “Who can see this ride?” to “Private, Just me”.
- Set up a Privacy Zone to hide your home, workplace, or school from the world.
- Learn how to change metrics that are shown.
Done! Now get out and ride.by