The Ride Center allows you to filter your rides by date, ride name, ride tags, bike, distance, elevation and average speed. So, for example, you could quickly find out how many miles you rode your road bike in June at 18 miles per hour. You can also use Ride Center to easily batch assign bikes or tags to your rides, or make rides public or private. Ride Center also allows you to summarize your ride history in a graph by distance, elevation gain or moving time. You can also sort by month, week or year.
Basic and Premium users can quickly access the Ride Center by clicking RIDES in the top navigation bar.
- Assign Gear – Assign a bicycle or other piece of gear to the ride. Check out this page about Adding Gear.
- Make Public – Public rides are shared with everyone that can access the site.
- Make Private – Only you can see these rides. Others can see the ride IF you share it with them.
- Add Tags – Tags allow you to sort by key words such as “touring”, “race”, “training”.
- Remove Tags – Allows you to choose which tags are removed from the selected rides.
- Delete – This allows you to delete multiple rides at once. All deleted rides permanent and cannot be recovered, so we recommend using this with care.
- Show Calendar
- Name Field – Search for the name of a ride.
- Tags – These are defined by you. And/Or.
- Gear – Show only rides associated with the gear that is checked.
- Distance – Use the slider to set a minimum and/or maximum distance.
- Elevation Gain – Use the slider to set a minimum and/or maxium elevation gain.
- Avg Speed – Use the slider to sort by a minimum and/or maximum average speed.