Ride Reports make it easy to create and share beautiful, captivating stories of your two-wheeled adventures. Think of it as an easy-to-use blogging platform for your rides, complete with interactive maps, photo collages, and other storytelling tools to help you share your experiences in a fun and engaging way. You can use our Auto Draft feature to automatically populate your report with photos, maps, and auto-detected climbs; all you have to do is fill in the story.
Browse our Featured Reports, then go out and create your own!
- Creating a New Ride Report
- Adding Blocks
- Image Gallery
- Climb Replay
- Text Block
- Publish Your Report
- Need Inspiration?
- Click Reports on the Navigation menu. You’ll first be shown the Featured Reports.
- Click New Report in the upper right corner
- Your most recent 30 rides are shown by default, but you can also search for a specific ride name.
- Click on each ride you wish to have displayed in the Report. The order in which you select the Ride will determine the order in which they are placed when using Auto-Draft.
- After you have selected the rides for the report, click Go.
Start Fresh – Gives you a blank ride report editor screen with just the Title at the very top
Auto-Draft – Automatically generates photo, map, and climb block content by pulling from your selected rides.
Auto Draft Quick Demo
Start Fresh Quick Demo
- Climb Replay
Switch to Gallery – Changes the postcard format to a Gallery format.
Customizing the Map
- Change Ride
- Show/Hide Elevation
- Show/Hide Metrics
- Customize Metrics
Selecting Hide Elevation on the map block removes the elevation profile. You can always add it again later.
- Select Metrics. You can choose between three and five metrics to display.
- Click Save after you have made your selection, or click the X to cancel your changes to the metrics.
Click and Drag across the elevation profile to select the climb you want to display.
When you are finished editing your report, Publish it for the world to see.
For a limited time, you can also Publish and Submit to Contest for a chance to win some awesome prizes.
Sharing a Ride Report
Allows you to see what the final Ride Report will look like in a new browser tab without publishing it to the public or your friends.
Even after you have started a Ride Report, you can add and remove rides.
- Click the menu in the upper right corner.
- Select Add/Remove Rides.
- You’ll be taken to the Select Rides screen where you can search and add rides.
- Click the ride name again if you wish to remove it from the report. If you remove the ride, the associated photos and map will be removed without affecting the original ride.
Changes all the distances and elevations to metric kilometers and meters so no matter the viewer’s preferences they will see it in metric values.
Delete the Ride Report, this can be done before or even after it has been published. USE WITH CAUTION, as this cannot be undone.