The Send to Device feature allows you to send a route directly to your smartphone, Garmin Edge device, or Wahoo GPS so you can get rolling quickly and easily. The Send to Device wizard walks you through the process. Depending on which device you use, the steps will be slightly different.
Send to Device on the website
FIT, TCX Course, and GPX Track exported will change the Send to Device button to match your last export type and will be remembered for future exports.
If you want to access the sent route later, it will be pinned to your Ride with GPS account. To access the route from within the app, just visit your routes tab and tap on the Pinned filter to display a list of all pinned routes.
If you have another Garmin that is not an Edge series, learn more about exporting routes to Garmin Devices.
Learn more about setting up your Wahoo Elemnt or Bolt.
- I’m not getting notifications on my iPhone or Android
- You must be signed into the app so that we know which device on your account to send the route.
- I don’t see my Garmin device listed or I don’t have an Edge series device, how do I get a route?
- Check out Export Routes to Garmin for more information.
- Do I need a paid account to use this feature?
- Send to Device is available to all account levels, but to use Turn by Turn Voice Navigation or Offline Maps then you will need a Basic or Premium subscription.