- Sharing Experience
- Shortcut Code & QR
- Unlimited Use Access
- Limited Use Access
- Share Page
- Guest Accesses
- Download Access Report
Once an Experience is published, you can share access by providing the share page URL, the shortcut code, or the QR code. We generally recommend using the share page as it gives users easy access to all the options.
On the Shortcut Code & QR page you can choose whether you want to use an Unlimited Use Code, generate Limited Use Codes, customize your Shortcut Code, and download QR images.
- Unlimited Use – Unlimited use allows you to share one shortcut code and unlimited number of times.
- Limited Use – Limited use allows you to generate a specific number of codes and control how many times each code can be used.
Unlimited use allows to use one shortcut code an unlimited number of times. This is the easiest option if you don’t need to closely manage how many times your Experience is accessed.
- Creating a Custom Shortcut Code – The system will generate a shortcut code that you can use. If you prefer to customized your code, you can do so by entering a new code and clicking Save. This will also generate a new QR image as the code will be embedded within the QR image.
- QR Image – In addition to being able to enter the Shortcut Code, your customers can also scan a QR you provide to them. You can download the QR image to send via email, insert on your webpages, or print to make available in person.
Limited use codes allow you to generate as many codes as you’d like for the same Experience and control how many times each code can be used.
- Generate limited use codes – Select the number of unique codes you would like to generate and click Generate limited use codes. You can create an unlimited number of codes and add additional codes as needed.
- Access Limit – Access limit allows you to define how many times each code may be used. You can control adjust this number for each code as needed.
- Times Used – Times Used tells you how many times each code has been used. Once the times used is equal to the access limit, the code can no longer be used.
- Share – Share allows you to generate a share page for each specific shortcut code. You can configure the page using the Share Page configuration on the Share Card.
- QR Code – QR Code allows you to download a QR image for each unique code.
- Remove – Remove allows you to remove any unused codes. Once a code has been used at least once, it can no longer be removed, but can be disabled to prevent further use.
- Export CSV – You can export all your Limited Use Shortcut codes into a single CSV if you’d like to add them to your sales management system.
- Show date – displays the date if provided on the Experience
- Show location – displays the location if provided on the Experience
- Show description – displays the description if provided on the Experience
- Allow guests to download routes – gives guest the option to export routes as TCX file either individually or as a single zip file
Message your Experience guests from your computer. They will receive your message as a push notification.
You can manually expire guests by checking the expire checkbox next to their access entry. This will remove them from the Experience and prevent further access.