The steps for sharing a route, ride, and photo within the app are all the same.
- While viewing a completed ride or route…
- In this example, I’m going to share to Facebook, add some descriptive text, then tap Post to finish.
After you have started recording a ride and have Live Logging enabled, tap the menu button, to see Share. Tap Share.
You’ll get a list of available sharing options and it is shared just like routes.
You must be Live Logging to share a ride in progress.
- Learn more about sharing on the web site.
- The mobile app will only show pinned rides and routes.
- Pinned routes are great for making your favorite routes easier to find when you start having many routes on your profile.
- Sharing is not limited to Facebook, you can also share via Twitter, e-mail, SMS, and whatever other share options your phone supports.
- Removing pinned rides and routes must be done on the website.