- Event Participant Quick Start Guide
- PDF Maps and Cue Sheets
- Garmin Users
- Tour Events on the Mobile App
- Offline Maps
- You may have received an e-mail from your tour operator that includes a link to the tour event page. Click that link to RSVP to the event.
- If you don’t already have a Ride with GPS account, you will be prompted to create a new (Free) account. You can sign up using Facebook or by entering your e-mail address, password, and a nickname that will be displayed on your Profile page.
If you already have an account, sign in with your existing account information.
- After you click the link, you’ll get a confirmation prompt that you have been added to the tour event.
Learn more about printing PDF maps and cuesheets.
Click TCX COURSE to download the route for use with your Garmin Edge device.
Now that you have the RSVP-ed to an event, let’s start navigation in the mobile app.
- Get the app for iPhone or Android and sign in using the account you just set up on the Ride with GPS website.
- After you sign into the app, tap the upper left corner to see the app drawer.
- Tap MY EVENTS to see all the tour/event routes to which you have RSVP’ed
- Tap the name of the route to view it in the app.
- Tap the menu icon ( ) in the upper right corner.
- Select Ride This
- You’ve now started navigation for the event route.
When it is complete, you will have full access to that route and map even without cellular network access.
Downloading maps for offline use work best when connected to a wifi network.
To learn more about all the features available to you for event routes, check out the articles below:
Learn more about using turn-by-turn navigation with tour routes and our free mobile app for iPhone and Android.
Learn how to make a tour route available for offline use in areas where you won’t have cellular network access.
Learn how to print out PDF maps and cue sheets of tour routes.