The Route Library is your central location to organize your Tour Operator account routes. Add tags for organization, and manage route visibility all from a single page.
- The Route Library
- Route Privacy
- Planning Routes from the Tour Account
- Saving routes to the Tour Account Route Library
- Add Routes to your Tour Account Library
- Tagging Routes
- Export CSV
- Route Locking
- Route Changelog
- Changing Location of Routes
Click the sign into club button.
The top of the menu will turn yellow to signify that you have signed in as the Tour account. Only an approved route manager will ever see this option.
The top toolbar on the website will turn yellow to signify you are signed in with your Tour account.
Click sign out while the toolbar is yellow to return to your personal account.
If the toolbar is grey, then you are signed in with your personal account.
- Public – Anyone, including members and non-members, can view these routes.
- Club Members – Only members of the Tour account can see these routes.
- Route Managers – Only members with the ability to “Manage Routes” will see these routes.
Add routes to your Tour Account Library
What good is a Tour account if you don’t have any routes to share with your tour participants? Here are a couple of ways to add routes to your Tour route library.
- Sign in to the Tour Operator account.
- Bring up the route you want to add to your Tour account library.
- In the right-side panel, click copy to my routes.
This will put a complete copy of the route into your Tour account library without affecting the original route.
Saving routes to the Tour Account Route Library
Approved route managers can work on routes in their personal accounts and then save them to the Tour account. To do this, create or edit your route, save it to your personal account, and then follow these steps:
Administrators and route managers can log in to the Tour account and use the route planner to plan routes to be saved directly into the Tour account Route Library:
- Sign in to the Tour account.
- Click the “Plan” link in the yellow menu bar at the top of the screen to open the route planner.
- Plan your route and click “save.”
- Your route will be saved into the Tour account Route Library.
- Select the routes you wish to tag.
- Click set tags
- In the Route Tags field, type in the desired tag or click to show the list of available tags.
- After you have typed a tag, press enter to complete the tag. It will appear in a small box.
- Repeat these steps to add additional tags to the same route.
- Click the add tags button to finish adding the tag to the route or click rem tags to remove the tag from the route.
- Check the boxes to select which routes to lock.
- Once selected, click LOCK.
- Now that the routes are locked, no changes can be made without first unlocking the route.
- Check the boxes to select which routes to unlock.
- Once selected click UNLOCK.
- Now the routes are unlocked and may be modified by club member with Route manager privileges.
You can also view the edit history of all of your individual Tour account routes, including date and route managers.
- Sign in as the Tour account
- Scroll down to your route library
- Click on the cog icon next to the route you want to view.
This option does not appear when saving routes to a personal account.
Change location of routes
- Sign in as the Tour account.
- Click the selection box for the routes you want to change.
- Click the set city button at the bottom of the list.