The Route Library is your central location to organize your Tour Operator account routes. Add tags for organization, and manage route visibility all from a single page.
- The Route Library
- Route Privacy
- Planning Routes from the Tour Account
- Saving routes to the Tour Account Route Library
- Add Routes to your Tour Account Library
- Save Routes to Tour Account Events
- Tagging Routes
- Archive Routes
- Set Official PDF
- Export CSV
- Route Locking
- Route Changelog
- Changing Location of Routes
- Adding POI to the POI Library
- Adding to POI to Routes
- Combine POI
- See what routes a POI is part of
Click the sign into club button.
The top of the menu will turn yellow to signify that you have signed in as the Tour account. Only an approved route manager will ever see this option.
The top toolbar on the website will turn yellow to signify you are signed in with your Tour account.
Click sign out while the toolbar is yellow to return to your personal account.
If the toolbar is grey, then you are signed in with your personal account.
- Public – Anyone, including members and non-members, can view these routes.
- Club Members – Only members of the Tour account can see these routes.
- Route Managers – Only members with the ability to “Manage Routes” will see these routes.
Once you’ve selected the routes you wish to adjust, click “set privacy” at the bottom of the Route Library. Select the desired privacy level from the menu that appears, and click the save button to apply the setting to the selected routes.
Add routes to your Tour Account Library
What good is a Tour account if you don’t have any routes to share with your tour participants? Here are a couple of ways to add routes to your Tour route library.
- Bring up the route you want to add to your Tour account library.
- In the left side panel, click MORE > COPY TO MY ROUTES.
You can optionally change name and permission on the following screen
- Select the organization you want to add the route to under the Account dropdown. You will only see this if signed into your personal account.
- Click COPY TO MY ROUTES to finish
Saving routes to the Tour Account Route Library
Approved route managers can work on routes in their personal accounts and then save them to the Tour account. To do this, create or edit your route and then follow these steps:
Administrators and route managers can log in to the Tour account and use the route planner to plan routes to be saved directly into the Tour account Route Library:
- Sign in to the Tour account.
- Click the “Plan” link in the yellow menu bar at the top of the screen to open the route planner.
- Plan your route and click “save.”
- Your route will be saved into the Tour account Route Library.
Save routes to tour account events
Route managers are able to save routes to existing Tour Account events, or create a new event with this route save to the Tour Account, all while signed into their personal account. To save a route to an event in the Tour Account, follow these steps:
- Click the SAVE button in the upper left corner.
- When the prompt for a route name and more details pops up, go to the drop down list for ACCOUNT and select your Tour Operator Account from the list.
- Click Organize in Events, then select which event you’d like to save this route to. If you’d like to create a new event from the save form, click New Event.
- Click SAVE one last time to finish.
From the Route Library
- Select the routes you wish to tag.
- Click set tags
- In the Route Tags field, type in the desired tag or click to show the list of available tags.
- After you have typed a tag, press enter to complete the tag. It will appear in a small box.
- Repeat these steps to add additional tags to the same route.
- Click the add tags button to finish adding the tag to the route or click rem tags to remove the tag from the route.
While Saving a Route
- Select the routes you want to archive by clicking the checkboxes adjacent to their names
- Click Archive at the bottom row beneath route table
- View your archived routes by clicking View Archived Routes in upper right
- Routes can be unarchived with these same steps from the View Archived Routes page
- Click Print PDF from any of your organization’s route pages
To learn more about creating and customizing your PDF cuesheet.
- Check the boxes to select which routes to lock.
- Once selected, click LOCK.
- Now that the routes are locked, no changes can be made without first unlocking the route.
- Check the boxes to select which routes to unlock.
- Once selected click UNLOCK.
- Now the routes are unlocked and may be modified by club member with Route manager privileges.
You can also view the edit history of all of your individual Tour account routes, including date and route managers.
- Sign in as the Tour account
- Click Route Library
- Click on the i icon next to the route you want to view. If the route is locked as lock icon will appear.
This option does not appear when saving routes to a personal account.
Click More Options in the save dialog to reveal this text box.
Change location of routes
- Sign in as the Tour account and view route library.
- Click the selection box for the routes you want to change.
- Click the set city button at the bottom of the list.
- Sign in to the Tour account.
- Click on POI Library on the navigation bar.
- Click the Add POI button to bring up a pop up where you will select your POI location and enter information.
- Place your POI by clicking on the desired location on the map. Use the + and – buttons to zoom in or out on the map.
- Once you’ve placed your POI, select a POI icon from the list that appears. Then, add a POI name, description, URL, photos, and tags.You can drag the POI to reposition it on the map or click it once to see the available POI icon types.
- Click Save to save your POI.
You can edit a POIs at any time by clicking the edit button from the POI library.
You can add one or many POIs to one or many routes all at the same time. To do this:
- Check the box next to one or many POIs that you want to add to a route or multiple routes.
- Click the add to routes button below the POI library
- Start typing the name of a route you want to add POI to. When it appears, click it. Repeat this process for each route you want to add the POI to.
- When all desired routes have been selected, click the Add To Routes button and all selected POI will be added to all selected routes