It’s easy to transfer all your user data from Endomondo into your Ride with GPS account.
Step 1: Export your data from Endomondo
- Log into your Endomondo account through the Endomondo app.
- Dismiss the landing page with FAQ, and tap MORE from the bottom menu bar.
- Tap Settings > Privacy Center > Download your information.
- Select Create an Archive.
You will then receive an email to the address associated with your account that contains a download link for a zip file with your user data.
***If you are doing this from the web, check out Endomondo’s tutorial here.
- After you have downloaded the zip file with your Endomondo user data, use a computer to log into your Ride with GPS account on ridewithgps.com.
- Click Upload in the left hand dashboard navigation.
- Click Select Files.
- Select the files you wish to upload: GPX, TCX, KML, KMZ, or FIT files are all accepted.
You can select multiple files at once by holding Control (Windows) or Command (OS X) and clicking on multiple files.
After completing both steps, your Endomondo activity files will be available to view, edit, navigate, and share with Ride with GPS.
Now, get out there and ride!by