Your Home page is the first thing you’ll see when you sign into the website. This is the same profile that is shared with other riders.
- The left side tabs
- Career by the Numbers
- Rides and Routes
- Quick Search
Under the Profile tab, you’ll find:
- Your profile picture.
- A link to Edit your Profile details.
- Photos that have been uploaded with your rides.
- Any Gear that you have set up, such as your bikes.
- Groups that you have started or joined.
- Events that you have created or have participated in.
- Challenges that you have joined.
Whenever one of your friends posts a ride, it will show up in this feed. Here, you can also search for and add new friends.
This is where all the mileage is tallied up and displayed. You can view by
A list of your last 25 rides and routes are displayed on your profile.
- Delete a ride or route.
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail.
- Pin a ride or route for quick access.
- Filter by name to find that fun ride that you want to share with a friend.
Links to your Ride Log, Routes, Search Routes, and your Bucket List.
The Bucket List is where you can add Ambassador routes for easy access and check them off as you complete the routes.
Displays the rides for the current month.
You can scroll to different months by clicking the left and right arrows.
Weekly totals will display at the right side of the calendar.
Scroll down to the bottom of the calendar to see totals for the month and to export a CSV of the activities. You can also find a link to input your Health Info so that you can get calculated calories for your rides.
Customize list of rides by placing check marks next to the following options:
- Route Name
- Avg Speed
- Heart Rate
This is where you will find everything you have pinned on the web site. It is also where you can remove items from your pinned list.
Learn more about Pinning.
Click any segment name to see the leaderboard for that segment.
Learn more about Segments