Here is a basic list of the devices that will run the Ride with GPS mobile app. This list is current as of November 2020.
- iOS versions: 11.2 or later
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone X, Xr, Xs
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
Note: This list may change. See Apple for system requirements specific to your device.
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st through 4th generation)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
- iPad Air 1 and 2
- iPad (4th through 6th generation)
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (2017)
- iPad Mini 2, 3, and 4
Note: Non-cellular (wifi-only) iPads only have location service through their WiFi connection, not suitable for navigating a ride.
- Series 2 – Standalone recording, remote control of app
- Series 3 through Series 6 – Standalone recording, remote control of app, rides must upload while connected to iPhone. Currently does not use the LTE connection.
Currently on Android we support all devices with:
- Android version 6 or higher (Marshmallow and above).
- OpenGL ES version 2.0+
Devices without a GPS can install the app but will not be able to use logging features.
This accommodates 13483+ devices known to Google play.
Users who see an unsupported device message should be informed that their video hardware cannot render our maps in a sufficiently battery efficient manner.by