Subscriptions purchased within the mobile app for iPhone must be managed through your Apple ID on iTunes.
Canceling your Subscription on iPhone
- Tap the home button to go to your list of apps.
- Go to Settings icon. (Settings for your iPhone, looks like a gear icon)
- Tap your name
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
You’ll still have access to all the features of the app until your paid subscription period is over, then you’ll revert back to a Free account. You’ll still be able to access all your rides, routes, photos, and many tools on the website, but you will not be a paid subscriber.
Changing your subscription level
If you wish to change your subscription level from Basic to Premium or Premium to Basic, do the following steps:
- Cancel your current subscription as outlined above.
- Contact Ride with GPS support at email@example.com to have your account level changed.
For more details on managing iTunes subscriptions, see Apple’s Subscription Support Page.