Subscriptions purchased within the mobile app for iPhone must be managed through your Apple ID on iTunes.
Canceling your Subscription on iPhone
- Tap the home button to go to your list of apps.
- Go to Settings icon. (Settings for your iPhone, looks like a gear icon)
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID. It’s the line that has your e-mail address in it.
- When prompted, select View Apple ID, you may have to enter the password for your Apple ID.
- Now you are under the Account Settings page for your Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions >.
- If you have more than one subscription, select Ride with GPS.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- To modify your existing subscription, change the current selection to the subscription option you prefer.
- Done. Your subscription will not renew.
You’ll still have access to all the features of the app until your paid subscription period is over, then you’ll revert back to a Free account. You’ll still be able to access all your rides, routes, photos, and many tools on the website, but you will not be a paid subscriber.
Changing your subscription level
If you wish to change your subscription level from Basic to Premium or Premium to Basic, do the following steps:
- Cancel your current subscription as outlined above.
- Contact Ride with GPS support at email@example.com to have your account level changed.
For more details on managing iTunes subscriptions, see Apple’s Subscription Support Page.