Want to add your ride stats to your website or blog?
The Ride Widget let’s you display a list of your recent rides (or club rides) with weekly, monthly and yearly totals.
To set up your personal widget:
- You’ll now be in the page where you can edit your e-mail address, set a new password, and change your profile photo.
- Click the WIDGET tab.
- This is where you can configure your Ride Widget. A preview on the right will update as you change its settings.
- Choose display units: Imperial (feet/miles), Metric (meters/kilometers).
- Choose display account. This can be your account or your riding club’s Group. Each member of the club must be a member of this group to have their miles counted.
- Choose how many recent activities to display. This can range from none to the last seven.
- Choose summary stats. This will show your stats for the last 7 days, 30 days, or the Year-to-Date.
- Set widget width. You can specify a pixel width or 100%
- Preview your widget to make sure it looks the way you want it.
- Under USE THIS CODE, select and COPY the HTML.
- Paste the code into the blogging platform of your choice.
- Here is the Ride with GPS club stats for the last 30 days:
- Every time one of the Ride with GPS members upload a ride, the stats are automatically updated.